• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New paint fill on the cameron

JArmour

Go VOLS!
Reaction score
Got bored with the metallic blue already. Always wanted to go translucent orange like the cameron shop. I can't find that color in a bottle anywhere so I mixed the trans. orange and trans. yellow. Not as bright as I want it but it'll do....... for now. I also tried to polish the sole. For a first time polish it came out pretty good. When I do another paint job I'm going to make the face shine.

JArmour15/Clubs - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

looks good man. i might need to do something like that to mine.

Now your talking, that looks much better, :thumbs up:

Not as bright as I want it but it'll do....... for now.

Looks pretty darn good, although I agree with you that it needs to be brighter. Wonder what would happen if you mixed the orange with a bit of white?

Looks pretty darn good, although I agree with you that it needs to be brighter. Wonder what would happen if you mixed the orange with a bit of white?

Since the paint is translucent it got a little weird with just regular white paint. I think I'll just try to mix the paint before putting it on the putter. What I did with this was approx. 2 drops of trans yellow and 1 drop of trans orange. I just put the drop in the stamp and would mix it with the needle applicators. Since some of the spots were small it was tough to get the right mix.

I'm going to go buy some more bottles and mix up a batch of "UT" orange. When I get back from Orlando I'll try and fix it up. It's actually pretty fun doing this and it takes away from time I sit mad because of the snow outside.

Thanks for all the relplies though!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423