• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Taylor Made Ball Line Up

Isn't there also a new Burner Tour Driver coming out? Any information on that?

I think it's overdue now the original Burner Tour Prefered has been around for at least 6 months!!!

I like the original TP Black so if there being sold off cheap I think I'll stock up for the summer :)

I'm glad to hear the Burner TP performed well for you. I've been doing a little reading and was considering picking up some of the Burners this spring. I was also considering the Noodle+.
Do you think there is that much loss of playability around the green between the two? It's not really an issue of money so much as needing the edge off the tee.

Are these balls out now, or what ?

My folks are for Florida in a month or so's time. Can they pick me some then ?? What else could I ask them to get me that perhaps couldn't be found in the UK ? Am thinking along the lines of a dozen #5, 6, 7, 8 Pro V1X's..:)

ive played one round with the Burner Tp balls and they spin a tad less than the blacks and go as far as the damn noodles. 25$ bux seems like a steal for these balls. two thumbs up!!!

I play the older 2007 TM Blacks and love them ,yesterday I was 100 out and hit a SW and caught it thin and sent that sucker screaming at the green, everybody im my group thought it was going way over and that ball took one bounce and checked hard and stayed on the green. After that they all wanted to know what kind of ball I was playing. I love these balls, too bad the next hole it went for a swim.

I'm not sure the Burner TP has changed for 2008. I see Golfsmith has the 2008 Red and Black Burner TP, but I haven't had much luck finding anyone that has the Noodle+ for sale yet.

Just came back from California where I was able to try the new golf balls that Taylor Made will be releasing this year. The new version of the TP Red LDP and TP Black LDP will feature a new dimple pattern that promises low drag. This allows the ball to maintain low spin on off center hits, which is supposed to decrease distance loss on off center hits. The new TP Red LDP is a four piece ball, designed for higher spin players. The TP Black LDP is a three piece ball that will give you a little more spin off of all of the clubs in the bag. The Burner ball is a 2 piece ball that is designed to rival the Juice and HX Hot type of balls. The biggest suprise for me was the Burner TP ball, a 3 piece ball that gives some really good ball speeds while still providing control in the short game.

Not sure which of these balls will end up in the bag this season, but it is coming down to the TP Red LDP or the Burner TP.

So the burner TP is a 3 piece ball, I almost bought some today at Dick's. They have them for $25/dozen which seems really cheap. I may have to go back and grab some!

Has anybody else tried them???

So the burner TP is a 3 piece ball, I almost bought some today at Dick's. They have them for $25/dozen which seems really cheap. I may have to go back and grab some!

Has anybody else tried them???

I was mistaken when I first posted the retail prices, the Burner TP is going to sell for $25 a dozen. I have 21 Burner TP balls sitting around, I haven't gotten to try them, but my cousin played a sleeve and loved the feel off the driver and putter. I haven't gotten a chance to play them myself since the new TP Red and Black have been so impressive.

Burner TP is a great ball. Ive played 4 rounds with them and I wouldn't trade them in. TM did a great job on this one. I played the TM Black all last year and I can't tell a difference between the Burner TP and the Black (07).

I just picked up a box of the Burner TP's today from Dicks, will see how they work out for me.

I just bought 2 dozen 2007 TP Blacks for 20 bucks, Target was closing them out. Thats all they had, I went to other stores to buy more but didnt find any.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520