• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Taylor Made wedges

Manavs

Bodybuilding Golf Pro
Dec 19, 2008
I gotta say i am very impressed with the concept behind the new taylor wedges. i wanna say that i remember a 3 faced interchangeable wedge system years ago on some infomercial - and liked the idea of an interchangeable face.

personally with the amount of wedge shots that i hit during practice, (yeah i know when do i practice) ive gone thru wedges in the past and have always a breaking in periods with wedges that always cost me shots during tournaments. i can deal with a new face easier than a new shaft/grind combo

YouTube - New Taylormade Stuff. (Not In Stores!)

Its a great idea, but they do look horrible....

Holy grainy video Batman!!!!

I don't mind the look of them THAT much, and the concept is great.

Saying that, I will still never bag one.

They are ugly.. Look like shit at address.. and honestly.. by the time the face needs a fresh look, the sold of my club will be so beat up and dinged up and the bounce worn off, that I won't be worth it.

I'm thinking about stocking up on the smoke TP wedges for $70 while I can find them, atleast for another year or so.

looks like a knock of the old spin doctors
id be curious to check out the feel of these wedges, i cant imagine them feeling to good with an interchangable face

Featured Reviews

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54