• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

NFL 2010 Draft

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Reaction score
¿Any thoughts on this first day of draft?

I was surprised so see Tebow go in the first round before Clausen or McCoy. I don´t know if I think it was a smart move or another stupid idea by McDaniels. What might be going through Quinn's head at this moment?

I expected the Vikes to go for a QB instead of changing their pick. Favre is not going to be there for more than a year or two in the most extreme case. What better opportunity than having Favre to teach one of these new guys who had gone SO LOW in the draft?

Packs nailed it with their selection. Aaron Rodgers should be grateful he might not have to run for his life on every possible play.

Bradford was an almost obvious move for the Rams, and Detroit did what they had to: Choose the best man available in the draft...

¿Anyone else?

Packers and Steelers choices were good, considering they both gave up the most sacks in the season.

Steelers Pouncey Shall Pouncey On You!

I was pretty happy with Lions picks. And the rest of their offseason tbh.

The Lions are actually going to be a team to be reckoned with, you just watch. Stafford has talent, he just didn't have the supporting cast. Now he does, and a defense that can cover his mistakes.

The Lions are actually going to be a team to be reckoned with, you just watch. Stafford has talent, he just didn't have the supporting cast. Now he does, and a defense that can cover his mistakes.

They are the lions... they will always suck.

i thought the Giants did pretty good they needed lb`s and db`s (plus some depth at dl) and addressed both those needs so i am pleased overall with what they did.

i like what the lions did i think they could surprise some people this season.

jeff, i agree. I mean, its hard to be a rookie QB with not a LOT of good talent on offense....and a defense that gets you down 21-0 in the first quarter. Def not a recipe for winning games. I think they will be descent, i say 5 wins if everyone is on same page and clickin. Got a tough schedule.

Nut, lol...you know the millen era sure makes it seem that way. They will be descent/good again, but it will take this yr and probably 1 more before all the mistakes are reversed. Only so much you can do when the team was as bad as it was. But i think they are on the right track.

I watched some of the draft this year. Aren't these "dirt poor college students" who are hoping to find employment as professional football players? Did anyone notice the $1,000 suits, huge gold watches, diamond earrings, etc.??? I bet some of these fellas who were "struggling students" were adorned in $20,000 worth of clothing and jewelry. Amazing!!!!

I watched some of the draft this year. Aren't these "dirt poor college students" who are hoping to find employment as professional football players? Did anyone notice the $1,000 suits, huge gold watches, diamond earrings, etc.??? I bet some of these fellas who were "struggling students" were adorned in $20,000 worth of clothing and jewelry. Amazing!!!!

There was more than one who already signed contracts with sponsors or recieved consant incentives from their college though the 3-4 years. Some are expecting to gain us$39 million or guarantee money through their conract in the next few years, even if they are a total failure like Russell and walk away rich and with a beautiful under 50% pass percentage completition, single number touchdowns and twice the ammount of interceptions...

No doubt, and if they took off those jackets you'd have seen the THOUSANDS of dollars of tattoo work they have had done.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520

3. 15,301