• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ping K15 irons

scotth

Reaction score
I am new to this site and this will be my first post. I would like to know if anyone has ever ordered anything from mygolfwholesale.com. They have the new Ping k15 irons advertised for $379. I have sent the company several emails asking about the clubs and how they can sell them at such a low price. They say they get the clubs from the same OEM manufacturer as Ping. I know if something is to good to be true then it probably is.

Ping IS the OEM. To get a real answer on the authenticity you'd be better off contacting Ping and inquiring about the situation.

THis sounds spammy to me....

Another of the hundreds of Chinese Counterfeit websites selling knockoff crap. They're great if you like "forged" clubs that are cast using pot metal sweepings from the shop floor.

Got an email back from PING today and they did confirm the clubs are counterfeit. They said they have had reports about this internet store before. If they know the clubs are counterfeit why would they not do anything about getting the site closed down. I know it goes on all the time but the guy I talked to didn't seem to concerned.So I guess I will be saving up some money until spring for the clubs.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520