• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

please help

quiksilver0289

Reaction score
nevermind question answered

I bought my current stand bag back in june and the straps are covered in dirt(most likely from my hands) it's to the point where you can see the dirt on my shirt from where the straps were. Do any of you have any recommendations on how to clean it?

Have you tried a wet rag?

Or a soapy, wet rag.

P.S. Maybe you should wash your hands every now and then!:canadafla :) :)

Seriously?

Unclip them (if you can) and trow them in the wash.
Otherwise, bucket or warm water, water softener. 2 heaping tablespoons...a dab of laundry soap and scrub.

Slingblade61 said:
Seriously?

Unclip them (if you can) and trow them in the wash.
Otherwise, bucket or warm water, water softener. 2 heaping tablespoons...a dab of laundry soap and scrub.

yea haha

It doesnt unclip but i was going to use warm soapy water but i was just wondering if any of you had any recommendations

I wouldn't clean them. Nothing says intimidation like a guy taking off his stand bag and showing two greasy marks over his shirt. I've seen many a strong man go weak-kneed at the sight of such a player, one who is willing to get dirty and play hard.

I just gave you 2.

If you bought the bag in June, how did they get so dirty that they leave stains on your shirt?

Want me to change your screen name to "pig pen"? ;)

RBB has a good point too. :)

Just did it with with simple green and a little oxyclean and came out great. Well i have been helping out a youngster at the course and it might have come from whiping off his clubs with my thumb(damn those days when you forget a towel) so i guess that's how it got so dirty.

hehehe....

Welcome aboard. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35