• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

QR Box

thekid65

Reaction score
Hey SlingBlade, any chance of you enabling/installing the quick reply box in this forum?

Just hitting reply causes the basic 'quick reply' box to pop up right below the post you clicked reply in...

Thats way more handy than the regular static QR box down at the bottom of the page IMO...

Yeah, good point. Never mind.

if it was a snake, it would have bit you.

I'm having a couple of issues with the QR box, wondering if anyone else is too? Browser is Firefox.

1. The flashing bar/cursor that lets one know where they're at while typing doesnt seem to work.

2. I cannot highlight text to delete a word or so if I want to retype a sentence

3. The Firefox spell check does not function.

I participate in several forums, and only experience these issues here. I can highlight text in the full reply, and the spell check works in full reply, but the flashing cursor still doesnt show.

Cursor works for me in Chrome(way better than firefox)

There is a spell checker working(either chromes' or maybe the boards..idk, don't care to figure it out) because it just underlined firefox for not being a correctly spelled word according to its database

i just checked and i can highlight and delete sentences....

Guess you better run chrome...:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520