• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Rammer Jammer!

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Give'm Hell, ALABAMA! Awesome win over LSU!

I can't remember watching an opposing quarterback crawl off the field on his hands and knees.

Ummm... So what about Alabama football is supposed to be so special? Oklahoma?? At least I haven't seen too many videos similar to what we saw after the Iron Bowl......

Sorry, DFH will probably ban me for making negative 'Bama comments. I'm assuming he was even at the game, last night. Been nice knowing you guys.......... Hopefully, his hangover lasts long enough that he doesn't see this post.

Ummm... So what about Alabama football is supposed to be so special? Oklahoma?? At least I haven't seen too many videos similar to what we saw after the Iron Bowl......

Sorry, DFH will probably ban me for making negative 'Bama comments. I'm assuming he was even at the game, last night. Been nice knowing you guys.......... Hopefully, his hangover lasts long enough that he doesn't see this post.
We are sad the boys didnt win 3 National titles in a row. They are so accustomed to winning I think you could see they didnt know what to do. It wasnt their usual pep for sure. Nick has a team headshrinker thats gonna be busy in the off season.

Everytime I hear Alabama, I start singing the 50 states song I learned in grade school...surprisingly, i still know most of it...gets iffy around the R's...

Every time I hear Alabama I think of the scene in Forrest Gump where Forrest was telling Jenny that she needs to move back to GREENBOW ALABAMA! While staring down the hippie white Black Panther douche who was licking his wounds having just had his ass destroyed by Forrest. Or something like that...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520