• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Review of Callaway Razor Fit Extreme 9.5, OEM trinity stiff

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I snagged one of these last year and to be honest I haven't really had a chance to try it out, busy on the new house project. I had gamed an X Hot and had a love hate relationship with it.

Went to the range today and hit the Extreme about 20 times. It feels lovely. Hit a few beauties high and straight but my misses were not so bad either. The X Hot is a very unforgiving SOB. Catch her clean and she goes miles with lots of run out but watch out if you don't put a good swing on her.

With this beauty the misses are still not too bad. I don't think she's as long but I'll take consistency any day. The response is great as well, really feeling the shaft at the top and at impact. I don't think the Project X shaft was for me, hello Aldila!

I'm going tinker switching heads with the XHot in the Trinity shaft, but will probably stick with the Extreme.

Spot on!

I have the 8.5 and 9.5 and 10.5 heads for my RFE. I game the 10.5. No clue about shipping. maybe if you are back this way we could go out and hit them. see what works for you.

Yeah at first you want it longer. Then you want it longer but in the fairway. Never happy.

Yeah at first you want it longer. Then you want it longer but in the fairway. Never happy.
Truth. I'm just looking to get back on or near the fairway. Unfortunately this club doesn't agree with me with either shaft. I keep saying and i'll say again, I never should've sold my DST Tour. That was my most consistent driver overall. That's why my RFX is for sale and i'm going back in time.

Truth. I'm just looking to get back on or near the fairway. Unfortunately this club doesn't agree with me with either shaft. I keep saying and i'll say again, I never should've sold my DST Tour. That was my most consistent driver overall. That's why my RFX is for sale and i'm going back in time.
That answers my question in another thread. Do you still have the Cleveland?

Edit: Nevermind, I found the answer in your classified. I guess I need to start reading more threads before I open my mouth, lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54
Back