• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Reynolds Plantation

bmac1981

Reaction score
I was thinking of planning next years golf trip for me and my buddies to Reynolds Plantation. I've never played the courses but I have heard some good things about them. Does anyone that has played there have a recommendation of which courses would be the best to play? Thanks.

Planning a weekend? I'd suggest hitting across the lake, and playing Cuscowilla. It's one of the finest courses I've ever played on, and the level of service you get it is unreal. I played with a member, and it was very, very nice from the entrance to the valets, to the club valets and cart girls.. The courses around there are in such great shape.

Reynolds has some fantastic courses as well, the Oconee, and the Great Waters.. Those are real nice.. Fazio did Oconee and the Nicklaus the Great Waters..

The Ritz is nice as well, and near the GW course on the lake..

They have deals if you stay at Cuscowilla to play I think. It's only open for the guests and public to play only on certain days during the week, and you must take a caddy. I'd suggest walking Cuscowilla if that your thing with a caddy.

Get in 3 rounds, all around the lake would be a helluva weekend.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520