• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

RIP Steve Bossart (Wirehair)

Never had the pleasure of meeting him but y'all talk so highly he must've been a cool cat. RIP

Never had the pleasure of meeting him but y'all talk so highly he must've been a cool cat. RIP
To give you an idea of what he was like: when he told us about his ALS, he changed his avatar to a turnip because, in his words, he was going to be a vegetable eventually anyway. And no, there was no remorse or depression on his part when he said it.

To give you an idea of what he was like: when he told us about his ALS, he changed his avatar to a turnip because, in his words, he was going to be a vegetable eventually anyway. And no, there was no remorse or depression on his part when he said it.
Sounds like he had a great attitude!

I was afraid this is what happened, I recall one of his last posts being something about how he was totally confined to his wheelchair and was starting to lose control of his hands.....ALS is a miserable bitch.

And it's easy enough to hook up with guys from here, hell those of us from Wi and Iowa have played numerous times with quiye a few from here.
I just posted a comment on the link that IG posted. Some lovely comments by IG and eClark on it.

IG does a wonderful job of trying to play a round with any Shottalker that his travels take him near (including me). Kudos

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520

3. 15,301