• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Rock's 2007 Shot Talk Pact - Help from everyone

No Ho 2007 for Rock - are you in?

• Total voters
I took it one step further today: I gave a club away to a friend who is moving away. Since giving is better than receiving, I am now the anti-ho. :D

SiberianDVM

What have you got for me? :laugh:

I took it one step further today: I gave a club away to a friend who is moving away. Since giving is better than receiving, I am now the anti-ho. :D

Thanks Doc. I had a look through your bag, you really don't have anything I need. But i appreciate the thoughts. :D

R35

in not too distant past after a round of golf w/ Ez, i came home and opened my internet browser. next thing i know i was looking on ebay for wedges and irons...

since i met Ez, i took out my hybrids, got sonartec proto 35 56*and 60*, bought balls for the first time, and tried many different types of irons.

i never thought i'd be hoing, but i started playing golf about a year ago and had 3 different drivers, 4 different set of irons, 3 different set of wedges and lastly, shaft changes on my driver, 3wood, and 5w (accuflex ;))and irons (soon w/ BG shaft).

am i considered as a moderate ho or an intermediate ho?

Rock buddy, I'm with you. I've made the same pact as you, no new kit in 2007 :) Except maybe a new shaft for the 3 wood

in not too distant past after a round of golf w/ Ez, i came home and opened my internet browser. next thing i know i was looking on ebay for wedges and irons...

since i met Ez, i took out my hybrids, got sonartec proto 35 56*and 60*, bought balls for the first time, and tried many different types of irons.

i never thought i'd be hoing, but i started playing golf about a year ago and had 3 different drivers, 4 different set of irons, 3 different set of wedges and lastly, shaft changes on my driver, 3wood, and 5w (accuflex ;))and irons (soon w/ BG shaft).

am i considered as a moderate ho or an intermediate ho?

You're like an intern. I will teach you the ways of the master ho. I bought 2 drivers in less than an hour the other day and then sold one 2hrs. after that. I can't even keep up with what I've bought/sold and traded this month. Must be close to a dozen clubs at least $2k. I'm kind of beyond hoing now though, I'm actually making a profit so it's more of a little side business. By next week I'll have gotten my driver, 3W, SW, bag and hybrid for basically free, no money out of pocket, pure hoing.
icon10.gif

Next big ho project is a shaft puller. Then there is no stopping me. I actually almost bought a swingweight scale the other day. These guys are making a killing pulling clubs apart. I could make upwards of $1000/month if I got it rolling.

You're like an intern. I will teach you the ways of the master ho. I bought 2 drivers in less than an hour the other day and then sold one 2hrs. after that. I can't even keep up with what I've bought/sold and traded this month. Must be close to a dozen clubs at least $2k. I'm kind of beyond hoing now though, I'm actually making a profit so it's more of a little side business. By next week I'll have gotten my driver, 3W, SW, bag and hybrid for basically free, no money out of pocket, pure hoing.
icon10.gif

SWEEEEEEEEEEET... we got to get out to triggs when we get all of our stuff together for a change.
i still haven't heard anything back from the warehouse. i should have my driver back soon hopefully.

SWEEEEEEEEEEET... we got to get out to triggs when we get all of our stuff together for a change.
i still haven't heard anything back from the warehouse. i should have my driver back soon hopefully.

That sucks. Yeah, I'm planning on doing something on Sunday. Either course or range. I've been doing a drill in my house with 2 wedges to come back on a more outside path and it feels great. I really need to hit some balls to make sure it's good before I ingrain it. I got the R510TP with the S flex 757. I think I'm going to hit it a little higher and futher than the X. That thing is going to be a Howitzer.
icon10.gif
Might actually clear that friggen sand trap on #13 for once. lol. Was it you I was playing with when I took driver out of that trap?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520