• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

S U big easts Champs Agian

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Reaction score
in the most unprobable run to the championship.lose there last 3 games of the season.the last to DePaul by 39.

then we take out a tough Cincy team then #1 team in the nation U Conn.#23 Georgetown and to top it off # 16 pitt for the tittle.

lookout NCAA.

HOOORAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of my best friends is a 'Cuse alum. We went to a sports bar and watched the Georgetown game. WOW! GT absolutely dominated them in the first half. But when G-Mac ramped it up in the second half...well, all I've got to say is - amazing win!

I thought that maybe the Orange were coming into the NCAA tourney too one-dimensional, but the win against Pitt disproves that. They could surprise a lot of people this year.

Their run in the Big East was one for the ages, for sure.

And then they run out of gas in the NCAA tourney. Often, I think it is teams who lose in their conference tourneys who do better in the NCAA...except Duke of course.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
yeah they seem to have a history of that.

they get knocked out of the B.E. they do better in the NCAA`s.they do well in the BE and stink in NCAA`s.sometimes i think they should just throw the first bame so they have a better shot at NCAA`s.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54
Back