• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Searching...

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If i search 'Motorcycle', i get nothing....

There is a thread with that in the title, as well as several times in the thread itself...i'm sure its probably a date deal where its only searching through a specific date range but i don't think its a user by user deal(or at least i can't find the setting for it.)

Anyway we can get that fixed to it searches all threads, or at least the last few years.

I believe the motorcycle thread i am referring to is only about 6ish months since the last post...

How far back have you got it set to show threads at the bottom of the page?

How far back have you got it set to show threads at the bottom of the page?

In my settings i have it set to show all threads, no restrictions on dates at all. Is that what you are talking about or am i missing something else?

I attempted the search as well, set it to search from present back to 1 year. Didn't find it either.

Ever find that thread? I wanted to add this to it.

Freakish weather for march, 60 & gorgeous outside. Golf courses opened up & I left work early to play 9, got home & fired all 3 bikes & took em out. I don't give a shit what anyone here says but HD builds some great bikes. I love my Wideglide, have owned it since 97 & it keeps getting better every year. Not much is stock anymore but that's a lot of the fun, building it into my own. Thing runs great, sounds great & is just plain fun to ride.

R1 still runs like a raped ape & still blows my mind that something which accelerates that damn hard can be picked up for $10k brand new. 40-100 mph in the blink of an eye, I almost want to puke at times.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520