• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Site issues

I couldn't get on the forum at all last night. I also have seen that #39 crap on other forums.

P.S. Nutt's still crazy.

I've been having the same problems too. DDOSing is a chicken sh!t thing to do.

I don't know much about network security but maybe you can you just change your IP, then protect it from getting leaked again?

I've been having the same problems too. DDOSing is a chicken sh!t thing to do.

I don't know much about network security but maybe you can you just change your IP, then protect it from getting leaked again?

All you have to do is ping shottalk.com to get the IP.

Oh, ok. Yeah, I'm clueless. I've just heard people chatting about it on xbox live.

OK, here is the weird crap going on. On my work computer I have no problems with this site. However, at home I do not get the post reply dialog box at the bottom of a thread or if you click on the reply button on anyones post. Any help from anyone here would be much appreciated. I'm thinking it has to be something with my internet settings. This does not happen on any of the other dozen or so forums I frequent. This is the only forum I frequent that uses XenForo, most of the other forums are V Bulletin

OK, here is the weird crap going on. On my work computer I have no problems with this site. However, at home I do not get the post reply dialog box at the bottom of a thread or if you click on the reply button on anyones post. Any help from anyone here would be much appreciated. I'm thinking it has to be something with my internet settings. This does not happen on any of the other dozen or so forums I frequent. This is the only forum I frequent that uses XenForo, most of the other forums are V Bulletin

What browser and version do you use at home? Have you tried using a different internet browser at home (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari)

Internet Explorer 7 just like at work.

Oops, my bad. I am using Explorer 9. I was thinking Windows 7. Sometimes I have the IQ of a powdered sugar donut.

Well I installed Firefox and it obviously works fine.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520