• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Snake Eyes 675C - Alpha C1 Tour???

rass

Reaction score
Hi all,

First time post from new member in Aus!

I am looking at buying some new irons (preferably component) and after doing some research, have narrowed my thoughts to the above two models.

Unfortunately, I have not been able to find somewhere I can demo the two sticks, so would ideally like some input from fellow members who may have tried the two and can offer some thoughts and opinions.

I know the Alpha is cast but apparently still feel like a forged iron due to the steel used (?). I would really appreciate if any one can give me their thoughts on the feel of each club if they have hit them, as well as playability.

Also finally, any other suggestions? I do like the look of the Wishon 555C and perhaps even the Alpha C1 Pros...

Regards,
Rass...

Hi, Rass! Welcome to shottalk. I have not hit either model, but the 675c Snake Eyes is one of sexiest clubs I've ever seen.

I currently play the Wishon 555's but am in the process of switching to the Wishon 550's.

The ONLY reason I am switching is the 550's have the mirror plating. I like shiny objects I guess.:laugh:

I love the design and feel of the 555's. I had MP-60's the last couple of years and the 555's are at least that buttery.

Alpha makes a tour quality product, and imo are the best quality component maker out there. Snake eyes make a very good prodcut as well, though some of their stuff is a tad on the ugly side.

Lyle, have you built any sets of the Snake Eyes 675 recently? More so the C and B. I'm thinking about a combo set but not sure how they stack up in terms of quality. My other choice would be the Maltby MMB and MMC.

Thank you for your responses so far...

Has any one out there hit the Alpha C1 Pro?

Any thoughts on this?

Am getting a little confused in deciding which way to swing... (pardon the pun!)

Rass...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423