• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

SPECIAL OFFER: Free 'Putting Principles' Video From MyGolfInstructor.com

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Reaction score

Top 50 LPGA Instructor Maria Palozola helps another golfer.​
MYGOLFINSTRUCTOR.COM IS THE HOME of expert golf tips and instruction on all facets of the game. The site is packed with videos, lessons (in the form of articles), tips and practice drills.

The face of MyGolfInstuctor.com is Maria Palozola, an accomplished LPGA and collegiate player with impressive teaching credentials. Maria is a top 50 LPGA Instructor (in the world), a Golf Magazine Top Teacher in the Midwest and a Golf Digest Top 10 Teacher in Illinois. PGA Tour veteran Jay Delsing also contributes his expertise at MyGolfInstructor.com.

Special Offer for ARMCHAIR GOLF Readers

$39.99 at Amazon, but free
for you at MyGolfIntructor.com.​
MyGolfInstructor.com has provided a special offer to me that I'm passing along to you.

You can watch Maria and Jay's "100 Yards and In Wins! Putting Principles" video absolutely free. You'll have to register (which only takes a few seconds) to hear Maria and Jay dispense their best tips on how to putt better. But you don't have to buy a thing, give your credit card number, nothing.

[Click to watch "100 Yards and In Wins! Putting Principles" with Maria Palozola and Jay Delsing]

This video sells for $39.99 on Amazon and has received five-star reviews.

Maria and Jay cover five putting principles that will help players of all skill levels putt better. (I particularly liked "Controlling Your Speed.") In addition to breaking down the five principles, Maria and Jay offer three bonus sections.

Again, it's free. Just enter your name, email address and a password. Watch video now.

Why is MyGolfInstructor.com doing this?

Shawn of MyGolfInstructor.com told me this in an email: "With this offer, we give away online access for free with the hopes that users will give MyGolfInstructor.com a chance and see the quality of instruction, videos, etc. we offer. But there are no strings attached."

They also might figure you want to putt better. Ha ha.

Sponsored by MyGolfInstructor.com.

Source: SPECIAL OFFER: Free 'Putting Principles' Video From MyGolfInstructor.com

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520

3. 15,301