• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

SwingWork

I should try to contact him once the weather warms up to golfable again. He lives next door to the course anyway. I'm sure I'll run into him a dozen times this season. I wouldn't mind a few more times with him but I think he may have told me all the first day.
icon10.gif
I'll make another video in a few weeks. Those help me out a lot, I can isolate a few key positions where I screw everthing up. I've seen over and over I get to the top and instead of dropping into the slot, I raise the club higher, past parallel and have nowhere to go but OTT. I'm working hard, even in the living room, to get rid of this move. One thing I've started doing (showed to me by "Joe Rags") is to extend my arms with the club in front of me, hinge and then bring it to the right, the correct top of my swing, then go into the downswing from there.

Get a mirror. There is no aid better for working on the top of your backswing. Take it to the range. Do a few perfect practice backswings in the mirror, then hit a ball. Rinse and repeat.

Get a mirror. There is no aid better for working on the top of your backswing. Take it to the range. Do a few perfect practice backswings in the mirror, then hit a ball. Rinse and repeat.

I need to get one for my living room. My dad has 3 huge ones and I could take one. They are from years ago, the mirrors from the clothing section of a store he was the manager of. I just need a way to get one up here to my place.

At the range I have been using one of the 3sided booths. They have a plexiglass window in the back and I can see my reflection. I check it often. I like to just take a normal speed backswing and stop at the top and look. Like I'm trying to trick myself into not knowing I am going to stop and peek.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520