• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Taylor Made Vs Titleist

hey bigjim, i have had both drivers myself. i preferred the r7 tp mainly because of the shaft (fuji speeder). not to say the titleist wasn't a good driver but it had a stock shaft in it that i felt i did not have a lot of control with it. i think you will be happy with either if you have the correct shaft. to me, the shaft is the most important part of any club.

TAYLORMADE!!!!!!!!!

Test drive both the Callay's Square/open face's superb ball speed and great choice of shafts and being Cally's they are more forgiving. Cally's cusomer services are second to none as well.

I thought about the 905R, but I just can't get used to the head size at 460cc's. As for forgiveness, I play a Mizuno Mp-001 with a Graf Blue stiff that is pretty damn unforgiving at this point. Like I said I really just like the idea of a square face and at this point Titliest and the "TP" Taylor Made's are about the only options from the big companies...

I played the 983 for some time and had my doubts about switching to the 905R due to its size. After one bucket of balls I was over that little hiccup. The classic pear shape and dark color of the 905R really seem to hide the size of the 905R. It is a great, great driver, I say it is worth a shot at the least!

I dislike the feel of the R7s intensely,and loved the 983E,hence why I eventually went to a 905S (don't like the R)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520