• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Taylormade Spider

DrivetheGreen66

College Golfer
Reaction score
Anybody out there looking to get rid of a 35 in. Taylormade Spider please let me know. I have been looking on ebay for some time and just can't pull the trigger which is kind of amazing the way i am. I need to sell some irons and stuff on ebay before i buy anymore irons or a new taylormade putter but if anybody wants to get rid of the spider please let me know???

What do yo mean you can't pull the trigger?

Like the Nike slogan goes,

"Just do it".

Have you taken a look at the TM Tourismo? It's like a mini spider, I really like mine a lot. Was a bit of a learning curve but once you get the feel for the club it's fantastic.

Have you taken a look at the TM Tourismo? It's like a mini spider, I really like mine a lot. Was a bit of a learning curve but once you get the feel for the club it's fantastic.

Wi-Golfer speaks the TRUTH. Used his yesterday at classy course. Was like Spider with smaller face. Better IMHO

Yea it was golf world cause when i saw it i wanted to call the taylormade rep and see if i can get one made for me

You can buy the itsy bitsy spider in Japan and also on tourspecgolf.com. I thought about it but it's pricey. Someone was selling a regular 35" spider on golfwrx for 100 shipped.

You can buy the itsy bitsy spider in Japan and also on tourspecgolf.com. I thought about it but it's pricey. Someone was selling a regular 35" spider on golfwrx for 100 shipped.
All I've got to say is, if anyone is considering a Spider, they better putt with one first. It is a BIG....HEAVY FEELING....PUTTER.

Anybody out there looking to get rid of a 35 in. Taylormade Spider please let me know. I have been looking on ebay for some time and just can't pull the trigger which is kind of amazing the way i am. I need to sell some irons and stuff on ebay before i buy anymore irons or a new taylormade putter but if anybody wants to get rid of the spider please let me know???

I sent you a PM about my spider putter.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427