• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

That's it!!

I wish that held water it would be an easy out for you Doc, but Tadd Fujikawa is hitting a 44.5" driver and he poked one to 370 this weekend. That dude is an oompaloompa and he can pound the big dog.

You really know how to make a guy feel better, don't you Davebud? :D

OK, my parents weren't Japanese, I'm not 17, and I only got as high as a orange belt. Is that better?

I blame my parents: my dad was 5'6" and my mom is 5'3".

SiberianDVM

Won't fly Doc. My dad was 5'8" and mom "maybe" 5'0" and I'm just over 6'0". My mom might have been a better cook? (Or fed us "more")? :confused:

(Driver is same length as current one so length would be whatever works for you).... :laugh:

I'm not sure what happened to the height gene pool in my family. My mom's brothers were 6'3", 6'4", & 6'2". One of them played offensive lineman for U of South Carolina. Her one sister was 5'10". She was 5' 3". :( Supposedly, when she was delivered, the doctor said "The last piglet in the litter is always the smallest.

Then my generation came along, and I'm the tallest of the bunch at 5'7". :)

My cousins' kids (I don't have any), including John, who was wounded in Iraq, are all around 6'.

The height gene skipped a generation.

Anyway, I'm sticking with my 43" driver for now. I'll let you know how it works in the tourney.

Remember Doc, it's not how tall or big or smart or good looking you are, it's how much money you make that's important ;)

Remember Doc, it's not how tall or big or smart or good looking you are, it's how much money you make that's important ;)

VTDivot

Guess that leaves me out... :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35