• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The Bomber Moves!!

good lord what a crew...lol...the forth guy from the left(eric maybe) sticks out like he dont belong

The fourth from the left...he the guy that drives the short bus
for the rest of them.

This thread is cracking me up... anyone here over 30 knows that this could be a picture of your own golf group. :laugh:

What? No beer? Blasphemy...

I reckon we had about 300 during our little Tampa trip... looking forward to doing it again :D

What? No beer? Blasphemy...

I reckon we had about 300 during our little Tampa trip... looking forward to doing it again :D

Of course, you gave half of them to Crossfire the night before he was supposed to be my partner at 7AM the next morning. :laugh: He was supposed to bail us out, instead I spent the first 17 holes trying to wake him up. :D

I guess I should have know it was going to be a long morning when the party was just getting started at 11PM when Eracer showed up with Wirehair and we had an 0600 wake up call.

FKA19 posted: HAHA..... sssmokin is wearing velcro shoes..
Damn kids.............Hey I only am able to bend over for 8 seconds at a time. Not enough time to tie a knot...........LOL.
VtDivot posted: What? No beer? Blasphemy.
Can't you tell by the picture.............we're all damn serious golfers..........(it might have looked a little different later).

Sweet observation, & this is a pretty damn funny thread.

And sucking it in?? No way, down another 5 lbs in the last month, getting close to my goal of 205.

Just think of the weight you could lose if you started playin COD..you'd be to into playing..wouldn't eat..would melt right off of you..:killersmiley:;)

FKA19 posted: HAHA..... sssmokin is wearing velcro shoes..
Oh my God..............I've really committed a fashion faux paux this time!:mgw:

Damn kids.............Hey I only am able to bend over for 8 seconds at a time. Not enough time to tie a knot...........LOL.

He also uses a grabber device for the velcro straps .

mont86 Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td style="border: 1px inset ;" class="alt2"> Originally Posted by sssmokin
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
He also uses a grabber device for the velcro straps .
I never thought of that...........GREAT IDEA, mont.:D

HAHA..... sssmokin is wearing velcro shoes..

He has one of those suction cup deals on the end of his putter too, so what?

:laugh:

He has one of those suction cup deals on the end of his putter too, so what?

:laugh:

I used to play golf with a guy who was so fat that he had to use one of those things. God, he got mad when it didn't work the first time, every time. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520