• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide Insurance

Want an explanation of why Tiger is doing so badly at the Memorial? It's because I picked him in my fantasy league this week, in a league that only lets you use a player one time during the season. I chose this week to pull Tiger out of the bag, and this is the thanks I get!o_O

44 on the first 9. Sounds like something I would shoot. Not Tiger Woods. With my luck, if I reached into a 55-gallon drum full of poontang, I would pull out c*ck and balls.

With my luck, if I reached into a 55-gallon drum full of poontang, I would pull out c*ck and balls.
Lol. What did you do to deserve that kind of karma? Sounds like you need to be seeking out a 55 gallon drum of c*ck and balls... maybe you'll pull out some poon??? Or you can hit up Sol, i'm sure he's got some bitches lined up for ya.

Did anyone see Tiger's round? (I didn't)​
Any idea about why he played so bad? I assume it must've been blowing like crazy.​

Did anyone see Tiger's round? (I didn't)​
Any idea about why he played so bad? I assume it must've been blowing like crazy.​
Yes, I watched the whole disgustingly bad round on Golf Channel. He was blowing, not the wind so much. He pulled his second shot at 15 over onto the 16th hole, had no shot and chunked it short of the green for his 3rd. His pitch for the 4th shot ran off the back of the green. 3 putts later he got his double bogey 7. That was one of the better holes!:D

Well, Tiger has some things to iron out before the US Open. His last major was the US Open at Torrey Pines when he was on one leg. It'll be interesting to see if he can do it.

His new blonde GF is the problem, trouble in paradise already.

LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424