• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The official coffee cup challenge results

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Reaction score
As usual, a very tough competition.
There were 5 non top 30 golfers who finished in the top 10. I have not seen a number like that before.

Phil haters (WI) once again were embarrassed. Phil is almost always a money pick in the majors.....Many, many of you agreed with me. ;)

The score as taken from the PGA website.

10) Angel Cabrera
9) Chad Campbell + 5 non top 30
8) Kenny Perry
7) S. Katayama +5 non top 30
6) Phil Mickelson
5) John Merrick + 5 non top 30
4) steve Flesch + 5 non top 30
3) Steve Stricker (Tiger was removed from this spot so stricker, mahan and o'hair moved up one spot)
2) Hunter Mahan + 5 non top 30
1) Sean O'hair

The winner......

ESOX! (Perry and Stricker for 11 points) Congratulations!
PM me your email name and actual street address')

Honorable mention....
manavas 8
Xamilo 9
Slickpitt 9

Damn you Tim Clark! 70 on the final day to much to ask? Bloody hell!

Well done Esox. Go lefties!

I don't hate Phil, in fact I love to watch him choke. The guy had a marvelous front 9 & then screwed it up with a lousy back 9.

Congrats Kevin on the win.

Very cool. Many thanks to the old guy from KY and the Cheesehead. Thanks to Slingblade for having the contest.

Kevin

Nice going, Esox. I was wondering who would win it because not one person picked Cabrerra. He sure can play those bounces off the trees well.

congrats esox... came right down to a putt from stricker on 18, 1 more shot out and we were tied i think

that was a lot of fun, thanks for organizing it slingblade!

Congrats on winning, its all because of the name you know.

Kevin

Congrats!

I was away all weekend and didn't have internet. The whole weekend I was thinking I had Phil, Stricker, and Perry as my picks.... LMAO imagine my disappointment when I logged on a realized I changed Perry to Ogilvy at the last minute before I posted. /facepalm

Congrats Esox. I sincerely thought Ogilvy and McIlroy would do good enough to get me some points. Phil and Stricker did their part. Oh well... at least a fellow cheesehead won. Thanx Sling for putting this on.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520