• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The Players

Only 7 balls in the water on 17....

Tiger made par, so did Phil...

Can't remember who, but someone clicked it off the wood, and ended up on the walkway, a good ways back from the pin. Made par from there.

That will change Sat/Sun. They will dry that course out like beef jerky.

Those that didn't go low yesterday, and don't make some birdies to pad their scores today, WILL struggle if they make the cut.

Only 7 balls in the water on 17....

Tiger made par, so did Phil...

Can't remember who, but someone clicked it off the wood, and ended up on the walkway, a good ways back from the pin. Made par from there.

was it Roland Thatcher?

did anybody see the fan that got tasered on the 11th yesterday? lol

here's the local rule @ the 17th:

awww.robertmatre.com_storage_saw06local_rule7906s.jpg_961a5265c2cd0f8a64025ba5967b0e71.jpg

I really hope Westwood holds on. He's been playing such solid golf lately... he deserves it.

Tiger will throw no clubs.

No, not a major. Like it just the way it is.

Couples has withdrawn from the tourney. Troy Merrit gets the call as first alternate.

I got to golf with this guy one day, approx 3 years ago. He was a walk on @ one of my local courses (Quail Hollow), and he joined me for the back 9. At the time, I didnt know who he was...as far as I was concerned, just another walk on. I was amazed at his talent. I had never golfed with anyone of that caliber before. Dude never used a driver on the entire back nine. I've never seen anyone so preceise and long with a 3 wood. He played the back nine @ 3 under, while I was somwhere in the low 40's as I recall. I've never felt that out classed on the golf course.

Featured Reviews

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54