• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The Random Thoughts Thread

Does he have a personality disorder?
Well played.
thumbsup.gif

May have to get rid of our dog. I have this 3-wheel "cart" my laptop is on when I'm home. It rolls across the carpet so I can sit in my recliner and type nothings on Shot Talk. Each of the 3 wheels has a brake... a little tab you can push down to lock the wheel. The dog seems to like laying under my feet, basically right on the base of my laptop cart. When I want to get up from my chair, the dog knows to move. Problem is, she has locked at least one or two of the brakes on the laptop cart without understanding what she's doing. The cart won't move so I can roll it out of the way, let my feet down, and get out of the chair. I've either got to find a way to disable the cart brakes or find a new home for the dog. Life is so difficult............:D:D

So are women, but I'm not changing teams.
Some fairly large differences between cats and women:
1. Women don't haul ass through the house after they take a shit in some box in the basement.
2. Women don't cover their shit up in a box somewhere in the basement and leave it for you to clean up.
3. Women engage in sexual activities

Featured Reviews

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54