• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Thru-Bore and more...

Have you ever played golf by yourself in the rain? Righ here, man.

Actually, yes. But it was a light rain; I have to draw the line somewhere.

I tell you what. Every week I buy 1 Mega Millions lottery ticket. If I ever win, I'll host a tournement right here in Augusta, GA, when the weather is good, at a nice course, and pay the airfare of any Shottalk regular who wants to attend. We'll have prizes, scantily clad cart girls, and even a sheep. How's that?

I'm in.

But if it rains, i'm not playing. :D

R35

Rockford35 said:
I'm in.

But if it rains, i'm not playing. :D

R35

You mean, you're not playing golf. No doubt, you'll be playing with the sheep every waking minute.

Hmmmm, I wonder if we can outfit the sheep with little caddie harnesses?

You have sheep? Interesting.

I don't have sheep. In fact, you'd be hard pressed to find any in this province.

What about donkeys? If you won a lottery, you could probably buy a few donkeys, eh?

R35

They give donkeys away around here. My CO in my reserve unit has a whole herd.

Who has a herd of donkeys? That's hilarious! LOL.

I would love to host a tournament if I won a lottery. All expenses paid, 6 day tournament, 4 courses. You gotta buy your own booze tho. :D

R35

SiberianDVM said:
You mean, you're not playing golf. No doubt, you'll be playing with the sheep every waking minute.

Hmmmm, I wonder if we can outfit the sheep with little caddie harnesses?
Ever see the Woody Allen film "Everything you always wanted to know about sex, but were afraid to ask"?

Typical Allen - you'll either love it or hate it. A series of vignettes, one of which is Gene Wilder as a shrink who counsels a greek farmer who is in love with one of his ewes. I won't give away what happens, but it is absolutely hysterical.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520