• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tiger Wins

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought it was over with Rocco leading going into the 18th hole. I'm so used to betting on Phail that I forgot what a MACHINE Tiger is. He wins the US Open on one leg. This guy could beat anyone who ever played the game, with their equipment. This will be replayed over and over.... :)

Amazing to say the least

Well done, Tiger! You're the man :thumbs up:

Big time hats off to Rocco. It was very nice to see someone take Tiger to the limit for a change. He played his heart out and this no doubt stings real, real bad. He however should keep his head high and be proud as hell of what he did. He didnt cower, he didnt fold, and he gave the world number 1, and arguably the best player of all time all he could handle.

I think a lot of us were pulling for Rocco. Sucks the playoff hole played in to Tigers strength and long game.

Well done by both players to say the least.

At some point today I found myself just not caring who won anymore. That's not to say I was bored with the golf as nothing could be further from the truth. Both these guys played their hearts out and each fully deserved the victory. The only change I would make to the script that would give the perfect Hollywood ending would be for Tiger's put to have gone in instead of Rocco missing his final putt. Other than that, I wouldn't change a thing!

Felt the same way Chemboy. Only reason I was leaning toward Tiger is I just want to see him continue to break the record books.

Robert

Would have beeen nice to see them play 18 again or 14 for the playoff.

Didn't watch the playoff rd as I decided to go play 9 holes for their front 9 & then took the wife to a par 3 for their back 9. Did manage to watch the final hole at Nevada Bobs though. Great job Tiger & Rocco!

Credit to both players for a super extra day at the Open.

That was as good as it gets! There is nothing better then watching a golf tournament 'til 10:30 PM (EST). The play-off was incredible. A great job by both Rocco and the amazing Tiger:thumbs up:! I'll be going to the Traveler's Tournament in Hartford this week. I'll keep you all up to date!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520