• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tiger Woods and ex-wife Elin spotted together in Florida

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Reaction score
ablogs_golf_com__a_6a00d8341caaef53ef017d4140a10e970c_800wi_.jpg
Tiger Woods and his ex-wife Elin Nordegren attended a youth sports event in Jupiter, Fla., together on Saturday, the first time they've been photographed together in public in years, according to TMZ.com, which has the photos.

Woods and Nordegren both showed up at an event in Jupiter, FL for a local youth sports organization.

According to our spies, Tiger arrived to the event first with his son and daughter and Elin arrived about an hour later. We're told that when their paths finally did cross, they chatted together for about 30 minutes and appeared to enjoy each other's company.

Our sources say that once the pair started to get attention, they took off ... both leaving in Elin's car.
Woods and Nordegren have two children together, daughter Sam, born in 2007, and son Charlie, born in 2009. They divorced in 2010 after Woods's sex scandals. Nordegren has custody of the children, and Woods sees the children regularly. They both live in the Palm Beach, Fla., area; Woods has an oceanfront mansion in Jupiter, while Nordegren's own mansion on the water in North Palm Beach is almost complete.

Woods had the weekend off after losing in the first round of the Accenture Match Play Championship in Tucson, Ariz., on Thursday.

Photo: Elin Nordegren at the 2010 Sony Ericsson Open tennis tournament in Key Biscayne, Fla. (Getty Images).

Source: Tiger Woods and ex-wife Elin spotted together in Florida

• Staff
So, is he limiting his sexual escapades to an ex-wife and a professiona skier? Certainly, he is to be commended if he's gone from 20 bimbos to 2 upper tier gold-diggers.

Maybe he realized quality over quantity? If so, I agree, smart move. Not sure what took him so long, as one of the richest people in the world.

And next week on TMZ.................................

Fwiw, I'm interested in this stuff.

Silly, silly, Tiger.

abossip.files.wordpress.com_2011_07_elin_nordegren_bikini.jpg_a808487eed4be7cad8300d419eb9fd30.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520