• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tiger Woods Reclaims No. 1 Ranking

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Reaction score
TIGER WOODS WON THE ARNOLD PALMER INVITATIONAL for the eighth time on Monday and reclaimed the No. 1 ranking he lost in October 2010 after his personal life and golf game imploded. Woods shot a 2-under 70 in the weather-delayed final round to win by 2 strokes over Justin Rose.

"I play well here, and that's as simple as it gets," Tiger said after wrapping up his 77th PGA Tour title. Woods is now within five of the career wins record owned by Sam Snead.

Tiger is definitely back in terms of winning. He already has three wins this season and a total of six victories since he broke his slump exactly a year ago at Bay Hill.

[ONE YEAR AGO: Tiger Woods Recognized by Merriam-Webster Dictionary]

No one is playing better right now than Tiger Woods. His new command of his golf game has people buzzing about the old Tiger, that guy who not only racked up tour wins but also regularly collected majors.

The Masters, always a ratings winner, is guaranteed an even bigger ratings bonanza as all eyes will be locked on Tiger as he attempts to break a nearly five-year majors drought.

Can Woods win at Augusta? Of course. He's won there four times, but not since 2005.

Will he win the Masters in three weeks? A lot will depend on the putter.

Source: Tiger Woods Reclaims No. 1 Ranking

Hell yeah!

I caught a little bit of the Tavistock Cup on my lunch break today. Almost every shot I saw him hit was a draw. You guys know what's on his mind. Now he just needs to start putting on bent grass.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520