• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Time For A New Set

Brian

Reaction score
I had a few extra dollars which was burning a hole in my pocket. So it was time to referbish the golf clubs, I changed everything and went strictly Taylor Made.

R5 Driver
R5 100 Series 3 Wood and 5 Wood
RAC OS Irons
Rossa Daytona Putter by Talyor Made

Any input on the selection of clubs.

There's nothing wrong with that set-up... get out there and make some divots! :D

Brian said:
I had a few extra dollars which was burning a hole in my pocket. So it was time to referbish the golf clubs, I changed everything and went strictly Taylor Made.

R5 Driver
R5 100 Series 3 Wood and 5 Wood
RAC OS Irons
Rossa Daytona Putter by Talyor Made

Any input on the selection of clubs.

TM makes excellent equipment.

Any reason in particular to choose it all from one manufacturer??

I had read up on TM, and liked what i saw. When I went to try different equipment Taylor Made was the nicest in my opinion. My Putter which I bought my last trip to myrlte beach, was a split second desision, it felt right and the price was right. I question the driver though if i should have spent the extra money and up graded to the R7. I love my irons..... when i bought those it was between calloway and tm, and i could hit tm longer and straighter.

I have a set of TM irons that I adore! :)

TM released a line of golf balls yesterday, I'll probably have a look at those as well.

By any chance do you have the name of that ball.

TaylorMade used to have golf balls. I think they were like a gel ball or something. I used to play them, they came in a plastic container with a pop cap on it. I haven't seen them in probably 4-5 years so I guess they don't make them anymore.

Robert

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422