• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Totally AWESOME!!!

lildudejds

Shut up ya dumb beaver...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My coach just informed our team(well the top 8, which i am) that we joined 2 programs for clubs and such. We can get callaway drivers ( all but the fusion) for 200 dollars..

but the best yet...we can get ping g5 irons and drivers for 40 percent off THE WHOLESALE PRICE....thats like under 200 dollars!! i dont know were he found this deal but im thinkin about just buying like 2 drivers...selling them on ebay for twice as much..and buying me a nice launcher ti460:)

as wrong as that may sound.... or maybe ill get the irons i dont know.

i dont know all the details yet but i know we can get the g5's for amazing prices!

Don't count your chickens before they hatch. I bet you have a limit on the numbers of clubs you can buy, knowing Ping...

Good deal tho. Try the G5 irons and let us know how they work for you...

R35

well i really hope i can.....what i plan on doing is getting the g5 driver...then sellin it on ebay...then selling my launcher 400...and my raven hawks..then buying the ti460 on ebay..and then using the left over money, and some of my own getting the g5 irons through this deal...

how sweet would that be!!

i have practice today ill ask coach about all the details and hopefully get me some stuff:)

o yeah and we are getting free titielist bags:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520

3. 15,301