• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tour issue equipment pics!

dude any car even remotely that expensive is a waste of money

i drive a 94 Civic sedan...to me, it's an effin sweet ride

obv youve never driven these cars. Believe me i like hondas. I leased one bc i work in the city and i dont want to bring out my bimmer. But you really cant compare hondas and bmws. It like comparing wooden head and like erc fusion or something....

wooden head has style, class, and history whereas the erc fusion is ugly, has a weird hosel, and sounds like a power fart?

you're right, Hondas are better!

hah ur insane. and i was talking about erc and its technology. If you are saying that hondas are better looking than bmws... then well i think everyone else here will agree with me when i say BAN u

If we start banning people because of insanity it will be a lonely forum.

Besides, my man Silver is a fellow MX-23 playa so he has to stay.

The master said:
have no aste at all not that looks are everything. :p
You have a girlfriend don't you?

I owned a 02 Accord Special Edition 2 dr Coupe. I came this close to trading it in on an 03 BMW 328. But, I opted for the Accord.

I like both Honda and BMW. But Honda has to get their heads out of their asses when it comes to design. All their new stuff looks just terrible. The Accord Hybrid is a nice touch to the lineup, but it's still not proven and way too expensive.

I like the look of the new Civic tho....that looks like the real deal...

But, I can't keep my eyes off the M3 Competition series....wowzahs...

R35
0437_01_lg.jpg

If style were my number one concern and I was in the market for a luxury sedan, BMW would be at the top of my list. I'm not even sure who would be in second place, but the pictures of the GS series are nice.

A luxury car.....hmm, i'd have to go with the new M5. So nice.

About 7 or 8 years ago, RENNTECH Tuning put out a 800HP+ Mercedes 600SC coupe, V12. I loved that car for many years.

Then I got a ride in an 03 M3. That car blew my mind.

I've never been much of a Lexux fan, to be honest.

I dunno, so many choices. :p

R35

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35