• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tsunami Mallet Putter

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My SC has been "acting up" lately so I wanted to try a mallet putter like I used to use. The SC is not going anywhere but the closet for awhile anyway. A "time out" for it might help it realize it's mistakes. It has been the best putter I've ever used so far.

Now to the Tsunami putter. I've been getting WAY too many 3-putts lately mostly inside of 10 feet (second putt on a long first). I also haven't been getting my chips up close lately but that's another story (like not practicing them enough).

This putter is really nice. I have practiced numerous times with it before writing this to make sure it's not a one day wonder and it's going in my bag for awhile. I have not been missing many putts inside 10 feet and that includes some pretty nasty benders. The ceramic face feels much like steel to me with the feedback and the roll is probably what makes this putter work so well. Can you say SMOOTH as silk? They are having a sale on them now so if you want to try something nice here's the link.

Feel Golf - Golf Clubs, Golf Grips, Built and Backed by PGA professionals for over 20 years. Wedges used to win many major tournaments on both the LPGA and the PGA tours. Sold in 35 countries and major retailers. See the new Lee Miller Signature wedg
PUTTER_TSUNAMI-2.jpg

Oh well......

Yup. It's a good putter. Yup.

I like it.

I'd try one if I were you.

Yup.

:emot-angel:

I'm glad you like it. It must be pretty good to take a SC out of the bag (even if only temporarily). Did you get that TVC yet? When you do give a review of driver/shaft.

Well, you especially know how I needed to try putting with something different for awhile. It feels pretty solid. I'm still not sure what's happening on that driver.

You bastard! 12,070 posts just to spam!!

Kidding. That does look like a pretty nifty putter. I think a very important dynamic of putter is that the face produces the energy transfer that your brain naturally expects. With steel putters, it seems like I get a LOT more roll than I want. I prefer to take a little more backswing, so my super-soft white hot XG insert seems to fit what I expect the ball to do on the green much better.

The result is MUCH better putting.

It's still in the bag. Putting saved my otherwise crappy round this week....

Seems to be a real nice putter. Tried it on the practice green. Hope it keeps working for you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520