• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Twofast and I at Triggs

ezra76

Reaction score
Took a few pics this mornig at Triggs while playing with Twofast. Started out a little chilly but warmed right up to beatiful. We both had some good and bad shots but had a good time. Can't complain about playing golf, right.
icon10.gif

#1 cap hole, 445 dogleg left. AJ Bombed one in the fairway. I hit one one long that just snuck into the right rough, not too penal this time of year though.
DSCF1621.JPG

DSCF1623.JPG

My favorite little par 3 green, 140 downhill to this tabletop green. I stuck it with a PW and AJ had an unbelievable shot from that bunker right of his bag to about 2ft. He's lining her up there... I'm not giving that one... it's downhill.
icon10.gif

DSCF1628.JPG

DSCF1629.JPG
DSCF1621.JPG
DSCF1623.JPG
DSCF1628.JPG
DSCF1629.JPG

Here's a few more

Here's AJ in front of the nasty par 5 15th. It looks like there is about 3 yds. of Fairway to hit between the bunker, trees and OB. It's and illusion, there's actually twice that much.
icon10.gif

DSCF1631.JPG

Here's me and the little par 3 behind me.

DSCF1632.JPG

AJ getting ready for the last tee shot of the day.

DSCF1634.JPG
DSCF1631.JPG
DSCF1632.JPG
DSCF1634.JPG

Good job with your camera...looked like a lovely day...

It's hard to tell, but does your bag really say "Left Hand" on the grab handle?

I'm surprised it doesn't have a disclaimer about "possible wrist injuries may occur if used improperly".

:laugh:

It's hard to tell, but does your bag really say "Left Hand" on the grab handle?

I'm surprised it doesn't have a disclaimer about "possible wrist injuries may occur if used improperly".

:laugh:

I think it's something like "lift flap".

But that is funny....;)

What were temps like, Ez?

R35

If its his new Ogio, it should say "Lift Grip". Its a nifty little grip that aids in lifting the bag in and out of the car trunk.

Looks a lot colder at Triggs that it did at Westgate.....:D

I think it's something like "lift flap".

But that is funny....;)

What were temps like, Ez?

R35

It says "Lift Grip". Wasn't too bad that day. We started around 9:30 or so and it was right around 40*F. The 1st pic is the 3rd hole, still chilly and I had my windbreaker on. On the back it got warmer and on the 15th, where I took the other pics, I took off the windbreaker. Got up around 50* F. Glad Twofast dragged me out early that day. There was an NCAA match that afternoon and the place was packed by the time we got done. I wondered why the bunkers were raked all nice and there was like no $hit all over the greens.
icon10.gif

That 15th is one tough cookie for me. See the area you have to clear, not too bad. Then that bunker is on the left side and the guy in the distance in the white shirt out there... he's actually standing in the right rough. Looks like a dogleg right but right beyond thos trees on the right is a fence and OB into RI College's sports complex. There is still a place you can see the orginal tee box for that hole, it was about 100yds. left up the hill from where Twofast is standing, (his right in the photo) Some sadist moved it way down there.

Good pics Ez. looked like fun.

Don't ya'lls trees have leaves on them up there?

:D

No leaves for a month or more up here in the tundra... :laugh:

Ez, hope you ordered a shot talk hat. Looks like yours has seen better days! :laugh:

No leaves for a month or more up here in the tundra... :laugh:

Ez, hope you ordered a shot talk hat. Looks like yours has seen better days! :laugh:

I'll bet you 3 dollars that hat is brand new.

R35

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427