• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

VIDEO: European Tour's 'The Content Committee'

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Reaction score
ANOTHER HUMOROUS VIDEO FROM the European Tour:
European Tour Originals presents The Content Committee. Tired of being asked to take part in viral videos by media types, five European Tour stars decided to take matters into their own hands and assemble The Content Committee. Ahead of the Abu Dhabi HSBC Championship, the first Rolex Series event of 2019, Thomas Bjørn, Tommy Fleetwood, Eddie Pepperell, Henrik Stenson and Lee Westwood got together to thrash out an all-new content strategy for the European Tour in 2019. Convinced they could come up with better concepts on their own, the results speak for themselves.​
Is it just me, or do others have the sense that European Tour players don't take themselves too seriously, at least not as compared to the Americans?

They're a fun-loving bunch and obviously have to try harder to market their tour. Maybe another reason they're such a band of brothers in the Ryder Cup.

(H/T Geoff Shackelford)

Source: VIDEO: European Tour's 'The Content Committee'

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35