• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Warrior Golf

My Name is Nate

Yah Shoor Yoo Betcha
Reaction score
I got a potential spamogram from them.

You have been pre-approved to participate in this year's risk free test play program.

blah
blah
blah

Call us as soon as possible at ............ for all the details!

Is this legit, or do they just send it out to everyone? Is it worth it to call and potentially get free clubs, or is it just a sales tactic?

I get them all the time to, i believe its a legit company. I dont know how good their products are though, I think they may be knock offs, not certain though.

do your research....plenty of information available about them....they seem to have a history of phony charges on your credit cards and sending stuff you don't order....some of it may be a legit deal but a few websites have some not so good info on the company

Jason

i get stuff from them all the time. an old buddy of mine bought a set of clubs from them about 10 yrs ago and gave them my name.every since then they send me letters,phone calls and e-mails.but to there credit they dont do it that often maybe once a month or every other month.as far as the clubs go i think i only golfed with him once after he bought them and i dont remember what they were like.

If it is the game company that I am thinking of it is a sales tactic. I get some postcard size mail from them every once in a while. I decided to call once to see what it was. It was basically some kind of over the phone custom fit clubs that they give you to try. If you decide to keep them you have to pay for them. At that point I just hung up on the dude.

My buddy's dad got a Warrior Hybrid. He's late 50s single digit handicap and absolutely loves it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520