• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What would you have done??

See - I agree with B here.

What if there was an emergency? No way Tiger makes it back in time.

This remains on his conscience forever. Sure he can't help with the physical nature of the delivery, but the support that the dad needs to provide for his wife and unborn child takes immediate priority over everything in my opinion.

I have my doubts as to whether or not he was even present for the birth, let alone the labor when he is really needed.

Mr. Perfect has slipped a few notches. Phil would have been there for Amy for certain.

Well, and I mean this, Phil is a joke. He would have choked anyway, like so many others did.

Eh, I'm not sure what to think. On the one hand he should have been there, but on the other, he is Tiger Woods. How many people here know what it is like to be at that level? There are things expected of you that you just can't give the finger to and do whatever.

It sucks, but even playing for my school last year they only wanted me away for so much time when my Grandma got sick.

Let me go on the record as saying in my opinion that there is nothing more important than the birth of your children. I will never miss one.

Not even like....winning a game of air hockey?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520