• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What's up guys?

ezra76

Reaction score
How's everyone doing? I'm leaving in a few minutes to go play my 1st 18hole round of the year. I played 9 a few weeks ago, not too terrible for 1st of the year.

I quit smoking for good over 3 months ago, now I'm addicted to menthol cough drops. I'll bring a pocketful of those. I started working out at the same time I quit smoking too. Have put on roughly 25lbs.. Need to get some new clothes, some of my golf shirts seem 2 sizes small now.

Other than that I've pretty much been working part time and screwing around. Went to a Celtics game last week vs. the Thunder. For those of you that haven't heard of Kevin Durant... you will. Of course baseball season is getting under way and nothing better that Sox vs. Yanks to start it off.

On top of all this, The Masters.... and you thought they overdid with Tiger coverage in the past??

Good to hear from you John, and I am glad to see things are going well. You are missed here.

Very glad to see you around, been wondering where you been!

Wait a minute, I see no driver in your sig Ez?

Good to hear from you John, and I am glad to see things are going well. You are missed here.

x2.

Good to hear from you, J. And glad you're finally putting on weight. And quit smoking! LOL.

R35

'Bout freakin time.

Good to hear from you, EZ!

Welcome back!!!!

25 lbs heavier, I see another broken futon thread coming.

Good to hear from you guys. I had a great time playing today and even broke 100... by 1 stroke. Hit a few decent shots though and think I can get it back in the 80's no problem with some practice.

Fantastic to hear from ya J. Well done on the personal achievements mate. You'll feel a lot better for it for the rest of your life. Congrats.

Now all we need is Eracer, sandpiper and Pa Jayhawk back and the old crew will be back. How's twofast doin?

Thanks Lefty.

Twofast is doing well as far as I know. I catch up with him on facebook from time to time. He's in dental school up in Boston so pretty busy. Hopefully he'll have time to get together for a round or 2.

Welcome back, my friend!!!

We'll meet one day for a game - we might be in our 50s, but it'll happen.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520