• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What's up you bastards?

S

spankdoggie

What's going on, man? Everything going well with you guys? Businesses doing well?

Dudes, I have been much too busy in the real world to screw with anybody online, even golfreview.com. I think the Canadian jackass somehow banned my ip address (The site informed me of this). WTF? My ip address changes more times than I can fart (that kid joke is for teh master)...

Hope all is doing well. How is this site doing?

Take care.

spank

Spank,

Where you been? I had been missing that Micheal Jackson avatar.

Keep it real (as if you don't tho),:D

R35

I am just chillin.

Any news here?

spank

Hey Spank

I was in your neck of the woods last month, looking for a fist fight. What happened to you? I read that note on the toilet wall, turned up on time and you didn't show, wtf?

Maybe some other time, eh?

Peace!

He pinched his hand in a number 2 gripper and had to go to the emergency room that day. Maybe next time. ;)

IrishGolfer said:
Hey Spank

I was in your neck of the woods last month, looking for a fist fight. What happened to you? I read that note on the toilet wall, turned up on time and you didn't show, wtf?

Maybe some other time, eh?

Peace!

Biotch.

No, but seriously, sorry I missed you; I have been quite the busy bastard lately. Crap, I only have two names on golfreview.com right now, and I only post a couple times a day or two with them... I got to use proxy ip addresses, because that retard Canadian buffoon, that helps moderate with the smart kid, banned my ip address.

Now I post there, but I have to use proxies; how fun is that?

Irish, I would have loved to have had a fist fight with you, then a golf match and a beer; well, you are Irish, so 12 beers. Just Kidding.

Hope you are well,

Tears and accolades,

spankdoggie

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35