• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Where did you play today?

Pictures 7 and 8 are from the tee box then down where the ball landed from that tee box. Massive drops

Look up the 6th hole on the fox course, at far corner GC in Andover Massachusetts, huge elevation drop, then you go way back up again for your approach!!

ImageUploadedByShot Talk1406682738.200407.jpg

Forgot about this pic

Actually believe it or not I made it. Lol. I think that's my favorite picture of the day.

Also speaking of elevated tee shots, this is the first, a 5par at a local course called Merrimack valley golf club, it's a really fun hole, huge tee shots to be had, and dare to challenge the water on the leftView attachment 24739

Ha Splunge, I played there last year. Merrimuck! Actually not a bad track at all, some nice holes , 4th sharp dogleg, 6th long par 3 over water, 7th tough par 4 with horrible green (4 putt!!). I think we only got as far as 15 or 16 near clubhouse before it got dark. The guy in the shop owned or part owned the course, nice guy, gave us a bunch of goodies (Balls, tees, markets, pencils etc.) You from there?

Yeah, it's a Donald Ross design (one of three I live within an hour of), but it's not kept as well as it should be. It's really cool, because it's built into a natural bowl with houses around the rim, you tee off from tr rim on the first. We play a local highschool there, real good time. And yeah that seventh green is something, it has like 4 tiers. Too bad you didn't play 18, it's like reverse of one, an uphill 5par, with a green like 7, and a very narrow fairway, it's a great course indeed.

Featured Reviews

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54