• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Wilmington Dilemna

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
The folks and i are headed down to Wilmington, NC for an extended weekend. Unfortunately we are driving down from D.C and the car is already packed full with the old hags(my endearing term for my mother haha) bags arent helping, possible due to them being ridiculously huge. Just think of the big black airplane bags that people bring for month long trips and you have my mothers bag. :(

So unfortunately it looks like my golf bag is the odd man out. Shame though, as i know that there are a number of ST'ers from the rocky mount/wilmington area.

I would drive down myself and meet them there but there is the problem of me not owning a car anymore. :laugh:

I know the feeling.. here in a few weeks we're going on vacation with my family to the mountains in Arkansas.... no golf for a while!

I DO plan to take a club and a ball and smoke one off a mountain top! :laugh:

Where I go, my clubs go! SWMBO and assorted fellow travelers have learned to deal with it.

Featured Reviews

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kodehene1