• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Winners at the Demo Day today

Ok......So picked up an SQ 5900 9.5 w/VS PROTO. Should be here by Friday. Loved it at the Demo.....Will report back.

Nice, I acutally got the 5000 back today from having the VS proto 65-s put in it. I hit it today and the same results from the demo day. Right down the middle and good distance. Im not sure if it's as long as the hibore XL tour but it's a lot more straight.

I hit range balls so it could have been the distance limited balls so I'll have a more in depth review after tomorrow.

Nice, I acutally got the 5000 back today from having the VS proto 65-s put in it. I hit it today and the same results from the demo day. Right down the middle and good distance. Im not sure if it's as long as the hibore XL tour but it's a lot more straight.

I hit range balls so it could have been the distance limited balls so I'll have a more in depth review after tomorrow.
Good for you. I'll be interested to see what you think. It showed up yesterday...Haven't hit yet. I think I'm going to try to get out to the range tonight or Fri. Playing Berkleigh again on Sunday..I'll have more on the club after that as well.

I like the club a lot. Except for the post I made in the forum about the length.

I think when I get it back to 45 I'll be a lot happier. I have a round on Saturday at Iron Lakes and a tournament at Allentown on Sunday so I'll have a clear cut thought after that.

As for the first round with the two drivers, I did hit the Hibore Tour better.

Featured Reviews

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54