• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WTB: [33-34" Blade Putter] & [Adams 3W]

jdelcue

Just gettin' started...
Reaction score
WTB: [33.5 - 34" Blade Putter] & [Adams 3W]

Picking up some Nike SP-6 golf shoes, Tommy Armour golf gloves, 3 dozen Top-Flight golf balls, and a blue Taylite bag from RockBottomGolf...lookin' to fill in that last item a bit:

Need to pick up an inexpensive blade putter, first and foremost. I fancy something from the PING Anser line, Odyssey White Hot XG line, a Tommy Armour EFT Model 1 or something like that...something heel-shafted, 33.5 - 34", and somewhat traditional lookin'. Maybe heel/toe weighted to prevent twisting...? Pretty open to anything, to be honest...

Aside from that, if someone's got an Adams 3 Wood lying around that they might like to gimme a good deal on, I'd be interested. Otherwise, I can wait to pick this one up later on...

Thanks,
- Joaquin.

I would recommend checking out Global Golf. They have some pretty good deals and if you talk to robereno here on the forum he may even be able to help you out a little more on the price.

Ping Anser 4 - 33" - Great Condition - new grip - $30.00 + S/H
IMG_0364.JPG
IMG_0365.JPG

Haven't got an answer back yet from Eracer...
Wondering if anyone else has something out there in a similar/lower price range...

Thanks.

I have a rock tied to a stick (maple) that I can let go for $10.

Haven't got an answer back yet from Eracer...
Wondering if anyone else has something out there in a similar/lower price range...

Thanks.

your not gonna get a better price than that.. eracer giving ya a good deal.. and the anser is a classic, you cant go wrong with it...

I have an Odyssey White Hot XG #1 that I used for about a year. Let me know if you have any interest and I will look into pics and prices.

bames

Its not a three wood, but I have an Adams ST in 17 degree. $20 shipped.

I've got a TM VSteel 15º with the stock steel R flex shaft in great shape..PM me if you're interested.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520

3. 15,300