• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WTB: Set of Irons

lildudeJDS, I sent you a PM at FGI about a spare set of used GolfSmith P2 heads I have. I don't have any shafts to go with, but if you're interested let me know. $40 shipped for 3-PW. Then check into some Apollo stepped ($2.85 per) or stepless($3.15 per) from Hireko. Don't let the price of these shafts fool you, they are of fine quality.

$40 for 3-PW on those P2s LBlack?

Are they the original model that can be bent like 10* in any direction?

If so, me interested.

WOW, that is a good price for a good shaft! Aaron at Value Golf is a good Man to deal with too. I may have to snag some of those myself.

That is cheap.

The Whites play a bit stiffer to flex, be sure to remember that.

And Aaron is a good dude, I agree.

R35

$40 for 3-PW on those P2s LBlack?

Are they the original model that can be bent like 10* in any direction?

If so, me interested.

Yes Sir. They are used and the faces are in real good shape but the backs have chatter. I bought them that way over at WRX and never shafted them. The hosels need cleaned out too, just old epoxy.

LBlack, if you can send me some pictures, that'd be dandy. No rush, as I need these about as much as I need a pirate hat.

Wouldn't kill me, but toootally not on the radar.

[email protected]

I'll get around to it probably tomorrow. I do have a pirate hat tho'!

Seriously? I actually need one of those for the next couple of weeks. Can I borrow it? Seriously...

The bigger and more ridiculous it is, the better!

Seriously? I actually need one of those for the next couple of weeks. Can I borrow it? Seriously...

The bigger and more ridiculous it is, the better!

Hmmm. Sounds kinky!

Update: I got an offer for a set of the tour cavity forged by golfsmith 5-lw for 160 bucks. Pretty good deal. I'm just worried that they are too big and game improvement-ee from the picture on golfsmith. It's the new model, not the older one that is apparently an amazing head. I heard the new model wasn't quite as good, but they should still be good enough.

I thought they were the OLD ones, guess I was wrong.

I have some Tommy Armour 585's or something. R flex, 3-PW.. Used, but look great.

Cheap too if your interested.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520