• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WTS Mizuno MP 30's

Why Oh why do I live in scotland (oh yeah the amazing golf), the shipping just kills the trans-atlantic deals.

You have any trade bait, Shane, or are you looking for a straight cash deal?

wow, amazing price... somebody better jump on this...

and btw- sorry for not having posted in awhile... i was on vacation in the Dominican Republic.... and i got second degree burns from the sun... :( only the second time i have ever burned in my life, and i got tanning alot... it has to be because it is so close to the equator

No trade bait now I'm afraid. I'm done ho'ing for this season (I hope :laugh: ) I also have a brand new Big Bertha 454 driver that I am needing to sell. I might just Fleabay it though.

Just to let you guys know, I will be out of the country on vacation from July 7 to July 18. I won't have internet access while I'm gone so I will check PM's and such when I get back.

Well I put these up on Ebay and they are currently at $150. Here is a link in case someone missed them the first time.

Clicky

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423