• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WTT Napa for club set

wirehair

Life's too short to drink cheap wine.
Reaction score
My Daughter is getting married & I want to fix up my prospective Son-in-Law with some decent Sticks. He doesn't have anything, but his Dad just started playing and he'll get into the crowd with the rest of us.

I play Titleist AP1's, sons have Mizuno's, Tour Edge, Clevelands, Ping, TM & stuff like that so I'll need something worthwhile. I need some irons, a hybrid and a bag. Brand's not real important, but they want to be quality, Cavity Back, OEM's in very good shape comparable to what the rest of us carry. I don't want him feeling like a 2nd class citizen.

I'll trade an original condition Scotty Napa. Original grip & flag HC (no shaft band, weak velcro on the Headcover). I've seen Napas like this go well North of $500. Here's pics.

Anyone with something interesting?
back.jpg
face.jpg
sole.jpg

You evil temptress. :laugh:

I would be very tempted if I could spare a bag, but since they are holding all my spares, I do not have one to spare.

I may be able to help you out on a set of irons if you can not find the right deal. I have a set of Ping Eye 2+ Black Dots circa 1991, but they are still in good condition. Same irons I played at World Woods last year, obviously not worth a Napa, though.

Ima need some long ones, He's 6'3" and his wrists are about 2" above mine.

I got him fixed up - now I can put the Napa back on the shelf.

I did just what I always advise people who ask "I'm new what do I get". Here's what his bag will look like.

Ping Si3 380 10* - from the closet
Ping Tisi 3W - from the closet
Cobra Baffler 20* hybrid - $28
Titleist 804.OS 3-Pw (+1") - $107
Callaway Forged 56* wedge - from the closet
Scotty Gun Blue Newport - from the closet
BagBoy stand bag - $40

Nice setup , wish I was related too you..:)

Do you have any other daughters?

Or sons?

I'm not known for my pickyness, especially when I get clubs out of it!

Seriously, best wishes Wire!

One Dotter - 3 sons. If you haven't paid for a Wedding, you have no idea.....those women can shred a couple of grand in a heartbeat and still be nowhere close to done.

Every time I go club ho'in the boys line up like vultures waiting for the carcass. I can always tell SWMBO that I "gave" the old driver to one of the kids & need a new one for me.:beach3:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520