• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

x tour irons

extremeVFT03

golfaholic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm just wondering if any of u have ever used a set of these. i found a set for $400 and they look new. you can not tell they have been used. they have 6.0 rifle shafts in them. I'm just wondering if there better he my fusion iron. they feel real nice

whats your handicap??? the fusions are geared to the more Game Improvement type.. ie higher handicaps...

if you hit your irons well with any model, i would try out the x forged.. basically all you are gonna get from going from the fusions to the x tour is less offset, and less forgiveness...

im mid to high handicaper. im just wondering if it would have been i good deal. but i dont want it to hirt what little game i have. i do hit my irons well.

im mid to high handicaper. im just wondering if it would have been i good deal. but i dont want it to hirt what little game i have. i do hit my irons well.

The X Tour irons are a very forgiving player style club. They have a nice size cavity on them, but are a smaller head size than the Fusion irons. As was mentioned before, the offset is less so that will reduce the forgiveness factor. You don't have to be a low handicap player to play the X Tour irons, the newer X Forged are a little less forgiving.

$400 is a pretty good deal for the X Tours in relatively new condition. Also, the Rifle Shafts are a nice upgrade, they usually run $5 a club to upgrade to them when ordering from Callaway or $100 or so just ordering a set of them from a dealer.

Didn't you learn with the Superquad? :laugh:

no these are at my local golf course in the used section of the clubs. ill be goin to pick these up if i get them. LOL

no these are at my local golf course in the used section of the clubs. ill be goin to pick these up if i get them. LOL

Will they let you hit a few balls with them, or better yet play a round with them?

ill find out when i go back at the end of this week. i have hit them before i bought the fusions. but the guy that went out of business one had the 6 iron in the x tour irons.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520