• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Y Cutter

ezra76

Finally got this thing. I had to go pick it up a UPS this evening. UPS is a pain in a$$, maybe good for businesses but horrible for the average person. Anyway it seems to be in decent shape. I'll run the serial with TM just to make sure but the seller has over 10,000 feedbacks and has been in the used club business since Ebay was around. It's a 58-08, I may bend it to a 57-07 if I go with 2wedges or leave it and go 50,54,58.

yc1.jpg
yc1.jpg

You a little paranoid much there now ez?

I think everyone here should just chill a little aboot the fake clubs, that was like one of the few ever times that had happened and ppl are taking it wayy too seriously.

TM doesn't put serial numbers on their wedges, :)

On to more important things, hope you like it, I really want one but just can't seem to muster up myself to go out and get one.

As far as UPS, they all suck. USPS is always grief, UPS never delivers, and our FedEx drivers are a bunch of lying bastar*s. The only one I've never had any problem with is DHL.

If I don't like it I'll sell it to you. I missed the guy before I went to play. Actually found 2 UPS trucks within a half mile radius, neither had it on board. Ironically though my Mizzy's made a statement, they want to stay in the bag. Nothing like a hole out eagle to make me think twice about switching. :)

Maybe that's the answer!! You have another set of "bench warmer clubs" that threaten the "starters" jobs enough that they continue to perform for you and you always put up good numbers on the course.....:confused:

Maybe that's the answer!! You have another set of "bench warmer clubs" that threaten the "starters" jobs enough that they continue to perform for you and you always put up good numbers on the course.....:confused:

That explains it!

You a little paranoid much there now ez?

I think everyone here should just chill a little aboot the fake clubs, that was like one of the few ever times that had happened and ppl are taking it wayy too seriously.

Oh really, I just purchased (last weekend) a set of Cleveland CG10 Black Pearls for my friend who is new to ebay. The guy promised me they were not fake, I even gave him the option to NOT accept my money because I was sending them to Cleveland as soon as they arrived. I check the tracking info and shipped from...HONG KONG? This guy was from Georgia? FAKE.

If I don't like it I'll sell it to you. I missed the guy before I went to play. Actually found 2 UPS trucks within a half mile radius, neither had it on board. Ironically though my Mizzy's made a statement, they want to stay in the bag. Nothing like a hole out eagle to make me think twice about switching. :)

That's a great idea!

Actually my sand wedge is constantly doing this. I planned on going to the local golf store after a round, and my Sand Wedge gave me 2 birdies, both tap ins.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Who has been here?