• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

You guys are trouble makers

nixdad

Reaction score
I got the bug. Pulled the trigger on a G10 driver with a stiff Graffaloy Red shaft today. I hit it on the range and all I can say is "WOW". That thing launches the ball. I was hitting the ball, in the air, mind you with range balls, no less than 265-270 on a consistant basis. I should have it by Friday or Saturday. The thing that gets me is, I had a difficult time hitting a fade. I hit the ball extremely straight and sometimes with a slight draw. Kinda wierd, but I'll deal with that once I get the new toy.

I got the bug. Pulled the trigger on a G10 driver with a stiff Graffaloy Red shaft today. I hit it on the range and all I can say is "WOW". That thing launches the ball. I was hitting the ball, in the air, mind you with range balls, no less than 265-270 on a consistant basis. I should have it by Friday or Saturday. The thing that gets me is, I had a difficult time hitting a fade. I hit the ball extremely straight and sometimes with a slight draw. Kinda wierd, but I'll deal with that once I get the new toy.

I've heard nothing but good thingd on the G10 and have been wanting to give it a go.

Good. I'm excited as hell to get it. I drove the ball well with my other driver, but this is like night and day.

A co-worker just bought a g10 he is a hacker and he is now hitting 230 yd drives with
no problem...which sucks because he is out driving me alot!!
I'm considering one now...

Let me tell you, the ball comes off the face extremely hot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520